Steward Fee Consultation: Background
On Monday, October 1, OES announced that a proposed fee schedule is planned to take effect on January 1, 2013. The proposed fees are included in the new Rules and have been approved by the Waste Diversion Ontario and OES Boards. The proposed fees will increase in most material categories and decrease in one material category.
Steward Fee Consultation Webcast: Friday, October 5 at 10:30 a.m. ET
OES consulted with Stewards, Remitters and Sub-Remitters and industry stakeholders, and hosted a webcast on Friday, October 5 for this purpose. This webcast is available for replay with audio, or as a Powerpoint without audio. To view, use the email you used to register for the live event. If you were unable to attend, you must register to access the replay.
Key Consultation Process Dates (subject to change without notice)
- Proposed new fee schedule announced: Monday, October 1, 2012
- Revised Steward Fee consultation webcast:Friday, October 5, 10:30 a.m. to noon ET
- Steward Fee consultation webcast replay archived:Friday, October 5
- Comment period for Revised Steward Fee consultation closed: Friday, October 12, 5:00 p.m. Eastern
- Steward Floor Standing Printer Work Group: Tuesday, October 16 10:30 a.m. to noon
- Cost Recovery Focus Group: Tuesday, October 16 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. – Replay with audio, or as a Powerpoint without audio To view, use the email you used to register for the live event. If you were unable to attend, you must register to access the replay.
- Steward Fee Consultation Q&A Summary: Thursday, October 18
- OES to confirm new Steward Fees and date of change: November 28, 2012
- Proposed revised Steward Fees to take effect: January 1, 2013
- Approved revised Steward Fees effective January 1, 2013
For questions concerning the webcast: contact OES Customer Care at 1-888-646-1820 ext. 11 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.