OES Board has approved amended OES Program Wind-Up Plan with an end-date of December 31, 2020.
The Wind-Up plan has been shared to RPRA and approved on August 16, 2019.
The OES Stewardship Registration and Reporting system allows:
- EEE Stewards – including Brand Owners, First Importers, Franchisors and Assemblers to register to receive their Steward Application Number, login ID and password needed to file monthly Steward Reports
- Organizations who wish to participate in the program as Remitters and Sub-Remitters to register in order to enter into Agreements with Stewards to report and remit fees on the Stewards’ behalf
- Access the Stewardship Registration and Reporting System.
- Click on Create New Account.
- Complete the mandatory registration fields and declare that you are applying as a Steward or as a Remitter/Sub-Remitter.
- Check all applicable fields, save and submit.
- Check your email for your Steward number and login. Save the information contained in the email for your records.